Belladonna Rose Esther Dahlia Ferncider (her friends call her Donna) grew up in a “traditionalist” agricultural commune. Well, traditionalist except that everyone had been genetically engineered to look like gnomes, halflings and dwarves of fantasy fiction. She is 3 feet tall with chibi-eyes, dagger ears, and hair like a fuzzy black lamb. She hated her rural life,and feels the space exploration will feed her wanderlust and take her far far away from the farm.
She’s a space pilot who breaks all the rules, fond of trick maneuvers in combat. Because of her appearance she sometimes has a hard time being taken seriously. She compensates by wearing nearly constantly wearing a flight jacket with emblazoned with patches from all the missions and expeditions she’s been on. She’s living the adventures she’s always wanted, so she typically has a broad smile and is happy and well liked, by humans and AIs alike.
- High concept: pilot who breaks all the rules
- Trouble: “Who needs backup?”
- Aspect: need for speed
- Aspect: button masher
- Aspect: “What can I say, the AI likes me?”
- +4 Piloting
- +3 Acrobatics, Scan
- +2 Blast, Intrusion, Making
- +1 Cosplay, Might, Empathy, Networking
- Trick Maneuver: when you succeed in evading damage using piloting, you opponent takes one stress, or two if you succeed with style.
- Pecking, Ordered: In an unfamiliar social setting, you can immediately understand the power structures involved.
- DPS: you can choose to at +2 to your melee attacks at the cost of you opponents inflicting +2 damage if they succeed in hitting you.